The folks at Viking Cycle sent over their Skeid Brown Leather Jacket for me to try. I have to say for the price this is a nice jacket. I’m about 6 feet tall and 180 pounds and the large size fits me perfectly. I have long arms and there is ample material to keep my wrists covered while riding. The material is sturdy and thick and gives me confidence in the event of a fall. The styling will appeal to cruiser enthusiasts. Constructed of Buffalo hide this jacket has everything a 3 season rider might need including:
- Antique brass zips.
- An outstanding feature of this jacket is multiple pockets that allow you carry all your accessories in organized manner such as phone, sunglasses, I pad, knife, cell phone, keys, wallet and documents.
- 2 layers of lining, quick zip out liner backed with mesh lining.
- Approved protection at shoulder and elbow , adjusted and fitted to hold the desired places .
- Elasticized panels at front ,back and bottom to provide the movement and comfort you need.
- Full ventilation, Air vents in each arm to provide ventilation Two front chest dual zipper compartments; button down flap.
- Ergonomic design to provide the compactness , now comes in lighter weight not bulky as some conventional jackets feel.
- Zippered sleeves for gloves
- Mandarin collar airtight collar and zippered cuff for adjustability
With regard to fit the jacket fits like a motorcycle jacket should, snug and comfortable. The color is an extremely dark brown, which I like. The price is hard to beat listed at just $99.99. You would have a hard time finding similar quality for the price.